Monstro: Battle Tactics was just updated to 1.0.4 and among other things, thanks to a collaboration with Seespace Labs units in Monstro now have voices (which you can conveniently disable if you find them not to your liking. The full changelog:
- Unit voices added
- "Wait for tap" is now by default disabled
- "Wait for tap" should now react to all keys and mouse inputs
- Pause menu can now be opened at all times
- You can press "Q" from the victory/failure screen to quickly undo your last move without having to engage mouse
- You can now press any key to skip/accelerate the victory/failure screen animation
In other important news starting Monday we're running a week-long discount, so share the news with your friends!